A Cruise1st gift voucher is the perfect way to help send someone special on their next cruise holiday! Whether you're looking for the perfect gift, anniversary surprise or just a small gesture towards a big trip of a lifetime, a gift voucher is perfect for any occasion. Simply complete the online form below to buy your gift voucher today, or read on for more information.
How it works?
Step 1: create and confirm your gift voucher using our easy online form
Step 2: receive an email with your voucher and details on how pay for the balance of your voucher by either credit card or direct deposit
Step 3: we receive your payment you'll get a confirmation email letting you know your voucher is ready to use
Why buy a voucher?
Our gift vouchers can be redeemed against any of our advertised or exclusive cruise package holidays. Not sure about your next destination? A voucher is redeemable for any available future cruise sailing to any destination*
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I purchase a Cruise1st gift voucher?
You can purchase a voucher through our online form, or by emailing email@example.com
When you create a voucher online, we’ll ask you for some information such as your name, email and the value of the voucher you’d like.
Don’t worry, you won’t need your credit card straight away. You’ll receive an email with your voucher and details on how to add funds by either credit card or bank transfer. Once you’ve paid, your voucher balance is ready to be redeemed on your next cruise holiday!
When will I receive my voucher?
When you create a voucher online, you won't process payment immediately. Our team will email your voucher and payment information, and your voucher will be ready to use once we have received funds. We aim to process all vouchers on the same or next business day.
How long is my voucher valid?
A Cruise1st gift voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase. Although a voucher must be applied to a new booking before it expires, you can select an available future cruise or package departing at any time
How do I redeem a voucher?
If you have purchased or been gifted a Cruise1st voucher and you're ready to redeem, you'll need to book your cruise holiday with one of our team. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to provide your voucher details.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
*When you buy a Cruise1st gift voucher you are subject to our standard Booking Terms and Conditions, as well as the below terms:
- These terms apply to Cruise1st Australia Gift Vouchers ("Voucher")
- Vouchers are not refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash
- All Vouchers are initially generated with a $0 (zero) balance. Payment is required for your gift Voucher within 3 business days of request. A gift Voucher will not have a balance or be valid for use until full payment is received
- A Voucher can be redeemed against any available Cruise1st cruise or package product. New bookings must contain a cruise component and Vouchers cannot be redeemed against stand-alone flights or accommodation
- A Voucher cannot be transferred into another name without the written consent of the customer who purchased the Voucher
- A Voucher is valid for redemption for 12 months from the date of payment. You must make a booking using your Voucher on or before the expiry date. The booking can be for travel dates after the expiry date
- Voucher validity cannot be extended beyond the expiry date
- Vouchers must be redeemed with one of our consultants by phone on 1800 633 300 or email to email@example.com. Vouchers cannot be redeemed on the Cruise1st website
- New bookings made with a Voucher are subject to standard Cruise1st and supplier terms of booking
- Payment may be made by debit or credit card, bank transfer or cash. You will receive information on how to provide payment for your gift Voucher. Payments are subject to a non-refundable merchant fee surcharge, which is a percentage of the value of the transaction. These surcharges are currently between 1.5% and 3% and may fluctuate at any time
- A booking made with a Voucher that is subsequently cancelled will be subject to standard cancellation policies, however no refund is permitted on the value of the Voucher upon cancellation
- Each Voucher will have a unique reference number, and may only be redeemed once
- A Voucher must be redeemed in full in a single use. Any residual Voucher value cannot be applied to a second booking or exchanged for cash
- A Voucher can only be applied to a future booking on valid and available travel products, and cannot be redeemed against a previous or existing booking
- You are responsible for keeping your Voucher and Voucher number secure and confidential. Cruise1st are not liable for any loss you may suffer as a result of disclosing or not securing your Voucher information
- Invalid vouchers, or vouchers that have not been paid for in full, are not eligible for redemption. A voucher is only valid if it was legitimately purchased from Cruise1st, and paid for in full, and has a unique voucher reference assigned by Cruise1st, and has not previously been redeemed