WIN A CRUISE ABOARD CARNIVAL SPIRIT!
If you’ve always wanted to experience travelling the high seas with Carnival Cruises, now’s your chance! Simply enter our competition to win a 12 night cruise aboard Carnival Spirit. The cruise ship will set sail from Sydney on 11th November 2017 in a Balcony Cabin visiting Noumea, Port Denarau, Suva, Mystery Island and Isle of Pines cruising back to Sydney.
To win this amazing price, all you have to do is fill in your details (so we know where to find you if you’ve won the prize) and answer the following question in 25 words or less ‘Where’s the next destination you would like to cruise and why?’
Follow the steps below on how to enter.
How to Enter:
1. Fill out your details below
2. Answer the sentence "Where's the next destination you would like to cruise and why?"
3. Click ‘Submit’
Competition closes Friday 29th September 23:59 AEST.
1. Entry is open to Cruise1st Australia Customers who are residents of Australia, except employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, associated companies and agencies.
2. The Promoter is Cruise1st, Level 2, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060.
3. The competition commences at 7AM AEST on 22 August 2017 and will conclude at 11:59pm AEST on Friday 29th September 2017.
4. To enter, entrants must sign up to the Cruise1st mailing list entering their first name, last name, email address, contact number, postcode and state - new emails only, pre-existing email address will not be deemed valid and enter in 25 words or less ‘Where’s the next destination you would like to cruise and why?’
5. Entries not including all required criteria will be deemed ineligible.
6. Entrants are not eligible to win more than one prize.
7. This competition is open to Australian residents over the age of 18 years only.
8. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity, proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address and or proof of entry validity or proof or registration ownership in order to claim the prize. Proof of identification, residency and entry consideration suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole no substitute will be offered.
9. The winning entry will be selected at Cruise1st, Level 2, 157 Walker Street, North Sydney, NSW, 2060. Cruise1st will select one (1) winner by a single draw by 10:00am AEST Monday 2nd October 2017.
10. The winner will receive a cruise aboard Carnival Spirit departing Sydney 11th November 2017 for 12 nights (Sydney return) for two people in a Balcony Cabin valued at RRP AU$4598 for two people (adults). The prize value details are correct at the time of commencement of the promotional period.
11. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and by entering this competition, each entrant accepts these terms and conditions.
12. Cruise1st will contact the winner by email. The message will contain an email address to email details through for accepting the prize. The winner will also be notified by telephone. Cruise1st will then post a winner announcement to the Cruise1st Australia email database via the Cruise1st newsletter.
13. The contact details of the winning entry may be passed onto a 3rd party for prize fulfilment only.
14. Prize cannot be exchanged, transferred or returned for refund.
15. The winner will have up to 2 days to email Cruise1st Australia to claim their prize. If the prize remains unclaimed for more than 2 days will be forfeited.
16. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or transferred. The prize does not include any other travel costs or related expenses.
17. The prize winner and their travel companion must travel together. Meals and Transfer fees, tips, travel to and from departure point, airfares and any other personal expenses and travel insurances must be paid for by the winner and their companion.
18. It is the winner and their companion’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid travel and health documentation and all other things necessary to enable the winner and travel companion to travel on the prize. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documentations not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the winner and their travel companion. The Promoter makes no representation as the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. The Promoters standard terms and conditions will apply as between the winner and travel companion during the cruise comprising the Prize.
19. If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promotor which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the Competition), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify and or suspend the Competition.
20. All entries become the property of the Promoter. The entry/entries may be entered into a database for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes, unless otherwise stated by the entrant.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered, including but not limited to direct or consequential loss, or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prizes.
22. Any change in value occurring between the publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.