The company will offer two ships, 34 voyages, four maiden calls and countless new highlights during their 2014 tour of Asia.
Crystal Cruises will be vastly expanding their 2014 Asian cruise tour offering, sailing to a number of exotic ports in China, Japan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Brunei.
Holidaymakers will have a choice of 34 voyages vs. just the four that were on offer in 2012. Finally, there will be a host of itinerary firsts on the five-29 day luxury Asian cruise holidays too.
Speaking of the new offerings, Jack Anderson, the senior vice president of marketing and sales for Crystal Cruises, said:
“The 2014 Asia collection offers a feast of new choices for guests returning to the region and extraordinary experiences for those visiting for the first time.”
New for Crystal Cruises’ 2014 Asia season:
Crystal will send two ships to the region – Both Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will be sailing the region throughout 2014.
- Brand new itineraries – Crystal will run its first-ever cruises that begin and/or end in Bangkok. They’ll also be cruising a brand new two-week round-trip from Singapore.
- Brand new destinations – Crystal will make its first ever calls to Malacca, Malaysia; Lombok, Makassar/Ujung Pandang and Surabaya, Indonesia.
- Return to less visited locales – Crystal will return to ports it has visited infrequently, or has not visited in several years. This will include returns to Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei; Jakarta and Komodo Island, Indonesia; Yangon, Myanmar; Koh Samui, Thailand; Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia; and Okinawa and Tokyo, Japan.
- China & Japan Focus – Crystal will explore Japan and China more thoroughly for the first time in five years.
- Christmas/New Year Options – Celebrates New Year’s Eve with a spectacular light show in Hong Kong on a wonderful round-trip cruise to Bangkok.
- Shorter Vacation Options – Starting at just $1,520 per person, holidaymakers can enjoy new, shorter vacations in Asia for as little as five days.
More overnights and port time – there are at least two overnight stays on all Asia 2014 cruises. Most cruises will offer one or more two-night stays in rich destinations like Hong Kong, Ho Chi Minh City, Yangon and Shanghai.
UNESCO World Heritage Sites – Spend some time visiting some of Asia’s most wondrous UNESCO World Heritage sites. Enjoy a range of shore-side excursions and visit some of the regions most sacred and revered sites.
About Crystal Cruises:
Crystal promises to provide the ‘finest experience not only in cruising, but all of luxury travel.’
They claim to offer amazing holidays on ‘two of the highest-rated ships in the world’, holidays that are designed to ‘evoke a sense of astonishing wonder.’
The company are renowned for their extraordinary service, abundant space, extraordinary quality and incredible choices.