Luxury cruise company Crystal are to launch a range of new, exclusive “Boutique Adventures” on their Mediterranean itineraries this spring.
The “Adventures” are a range of exclusive shoreside experiences; excursions that will not be available on any other cruise line. Guests will enjoy trips to private and enigmatic estates, art studios, museums, castles and well-known businesses for exclusive, insider meals, lessons, workshops and behind-the-scenes tours with fascinating, eminent local experts.
The Adventures will be intimate, as parties will be small, accommodating between just one and 15 guests.
Those travelling onboard Crystal Symphony and Crystal Serenity will enjoy the following “Boutique Adventures” in the Mediterranean:
- Florence: Guests will be able to visit the Uffizi Gallery’s private (normally closed to the public) Contini Bonacossi Collection, featuring Bernini sculpture, Bellini and Savoldo paintings, majolica, furniture and more.
- Funchal: Take in lunch with a local celebrity at the elegant Reid’s Palace or enjoy a private visit to a family-run Madeiran winery, followed by a leisurely, homemade lunch with the owners.
- Rome: Love jewellery? Take this opportunity to create a unique souvenir under the tutelage of a Valentino model-turned-museum jewellery designer. She will be opening her workshop for the first time ever only for Crystal guests.
- Corfu: In an intimate group of six, you could receive a private painting lesson from the President of the Corfu Painters Society.
- Vetriano (near Florence): If Opera is your thing, enjoy a special performance at the smallest historic public theatre in the world.
- Sorrento and Taormina: Improve your kitchen skills while receiving hands-on cooking tuition and then dine with local, Michelin-star chefs.
- Taormina: Visit an ancient Sicilian castle where you’ll dine on amazing food and listen to a private classical concert.
Speaking about the fantastic, unique opportunities soon to be available to Crystal cruisers, Philip Ordever, Vice President of International Sales & Marketing says:
“Crystal’s luxury guests can savour the stylish all-inclusive amenities and exceptional space of Crystal ships, yet, ashore, share intimate, immersive experiences with just a handful of other like-minded companions – particularly good for more independent travellers. Crystal’s reputation for excellence has persuaded people and places that are nowhere to be seen on the tourist map to open their doors for us in unique ways. These adventures may be small in size, but they’re huge in rare experience and memory value.”
The Boutique Adventures range in price from $223 to $1,000 per person.
Crystal’s Boutique Adventures will soon be launched in Northern Europe, North America and other destinations in the world too.
About Crystal Cruises:
Crystal Cruises are committed to providing excellent service to their customers, guests and travel agents. They promise high quality and integrity both shipboard and shoreside.
The company boast a passion for innovation, enhanced value and eye-opening luxury shore-side experiences, the latter of which have earned Celebrity top ratings for two decades now.