Cruising is all about treating yourself to a little indulgence, it’s as simple as that. And when it comes to pampering on the high seas, Canyon Ranch knows how to deliver. The treatments have been specially developed by a team of health and beauty gurus and are designed to nourish the soul, soothe the senses and leave passengers feeling utterly relaxed.
The award winning destination health resort and day spa company has now expanded its services to four leading cruise lines, including Cunard, Oceania and Celebrity. Now, passengers can experience the unsurpassed opulence of the World-Class Luxury SpaClub® at Sea centres. To give you an idea of what’s on offer we’ve chosen five of our favourite Canyon Ranch treatments that you’re guaranteed to love.
Celebrity Cruises – The Persian Garden Pass
Passengers on-board the Celebrity fleet enjoy the opportunity to purchase an exclusive Persian Garden Pass which buys access to the amazing aquathermal environments, as well as the relaxation lounge on Solstice Class ships. Keep in mind that if you’re travelling in AquaClass you’ll receive complimentary unlimited access! Inside guests are offered robes, slippers, towels and refreshments for the ultimate relaxation experience.
Celebrity Cruises – Take Care of Your Selfie
Developed in conjunction with best-selling author and technology blogger Randi Zuckerberg, this programme is designed to help passengers escape from their tech-stressed lives. The programme recommends a quintet of treatments that encourage guests to unplug, relax and recharge.
- ‘fACEial Time’ uses a cornucopia of vitamins to effectively treat skin that’s been overexposed to digital screens. The therapy encompasses a range of skin-nourishing antioxidants, peptides and vitamins A, C and E to instil visible results.
- Text addicts will love the ‘Texticure’ Hands So Soft Manicure that uses warm paraffin to hydrate dry skin, soften cuticles and soothe aching joints.
- The ‘Get wrAPPed’ Seaweed Peat Wrap draws on age-old Eastern Europe skin and rheumatic therapies that increases detoxification thanks to the abundance of trace elements, vitamins, carbohydrates, polyphenols, lipids and humic acid. Perfect for alleviating tech related stress!
- Buzzing minds will feel instantly at ease after a ‘InstaGlow’ Red Flower Detoxifying Ritual that bends sensual scents for an intensely therapeutic transformation. Think Moroccan mint tea, silt purifier, coffee scrub, olive stones and fresh lemons, followed by a slather of rich rhassoul clay to draw out impurities.
- A ‘Control ALT Delight’ Yoga with T-Spheres session is last on the agenda, designed to help tech addicts say reverse the effects of workstation slumps and texting crouches. The invigorating mind-body workout helps to realign the body, increase flexibility, relieve mental stress and promote restorative sleep.
Oceania, Cunard and Celebrity – Gemstone Anti-Aging Facial
Who knew that just 80 minutes could shave years off the appearance? Passengers wanting to tap into a tried and tested fountain of youth will fall head over heels for the luxurious Gemstone Anti-Aging Facial enriched with precious minerals, amino acids, botanicals, peptides, vitamins and algae for a wealth aesthetic benefits. A precious pearl enzyme exfoliating masque will have skin feeling nourished, hydrated, calmed and firmed while a Kashmir perfecting masque teamed with a rose quartz wand massage treatment fosters lymphatic drainage. Beauty technicians then use an amethyst wand to apply pressure-point massages to the arms, hands and feet. Needless to say passengers leave feeling relaxed, re
balanced and utterly rejuvenated.
Images sourced via Flickr Creative Commons. Credits: FoundryParkInn
Image sourced via Flickr Creative Commons. Credit: FoundryParkInn.